I suggest you ...

Improve multiplayer bots and campaign a.i.

The a.i. in this game is very inconsistent. When playing with bots on the multiplayer there are many occasions where they will act up and not attempt to kill me or any opponent (almost as if the bot is waiting for something)

The multiplayer bots are nowhere near as agressive or assertive as they seemed in previous installments, unfortunately this dampens the offline botzone experience quite a bit.

The same can be said with campaign a.i. very inconsistent. The later levels show good a.i. but it seems very hit or miss.

If possible please address these issues. Thanks

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BunkeredlogicBunkeredlogic shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Giaper21Giaper21 commented  · 

Enhance the level of bots close to kilzone 2 levels

• PLOWBOY-GPLOWBOY-G commented  · 

I noticed that with objective modes they navigate the map better, but in TDM they clump up in a room.

There are moments where I'm surprised how well the bots play. Seeing one place a turret to defend our base on beacon retrieval was cool (and smart). However a minute later I'll see an enemy just standing there.

I agree, the AI is promising, but inconsistent like it's missing CPU cycles.

• BEERODEATHBEERODEATH commented  · 

Its not just chairs, but ai can get stuck trying to walk over those thick ground cables outside the bunker on ''the shadow' level. Please give single player more love and polish as i really enjoy it. Best campaign in the series.

• BEERODEATHBEERODEATH commented  · 

Its especially noticeable on "the shadow level". NPCs get stuck walking into chairs and cannot properly navigate the environment. There are 3 npcs that appear when you attack the bunker and as they walk towards the bunker they won't notice or attack you unless you're right in front of them. Please fix the campaign AI. It is excellent barring these inconsistencies.

Feedback and Knowledge Base