I suggest you ...

Text Size and Color

Text for enemies and team members is almost impossible to read on some backdrops. Just take a look at the post-game victory screen. Rarely can I read the names for the top three players.

This applies to status pop-ups as well (i.e. for when you kill or are killed by enemies).

Please fix this!

77 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    henhowc shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Khronikos commented  · 

Whoa whoa. Don't be making this text any bigger or more apparent for people gaming on friggin' 10 inch screens. You give options if you do anything. A lot of people don't want ANY more HUD **** cluttering their screen. Making this even more obnoxious is not the right move. Options for transparency of HUD or customization for each HUD piece are always the best bet. I have no idea in **** why console devs do not allow for more HUD customization.

• Frenchy-zabojad commented  · 

Only 2 votes left I wanted to give 3 !!! So GG are you working on it ? please

• Trevor-1234 commented  · 

I also have some complaints about text and color. When it says who killed you, their name should be the enemy teams colors not your own. When I first started playing this, half the time I thought I was team killed or something. Also, when getting stabbed from above, it should say Brutal Take Down with all capitalized letters. Having lowercase ones looks sloppy. Obviously, these changes are not much but if you want your game to have a good presentation stuff like this makes a difference.

• timberdog66 commented  · 

Agreed. I only sit 5 feet from my 42" tv and I can rarely make out player names during the battle, and definitely cant read the kill log on the left hand side, too small and colors don't contrast enought. It was much much easier on KZ3.

• orientkareem4 commented  · 

completely agree with u the font is too small ..... i can't see anything

• Clonati commented  · 

O YHAAAAA TOTALY!!!!! Like I wanted to write some feedback about the damage screen which was changed form grey to red and red SUCKS!!!!!!! Because it blurrs enemyes in the friken screen causing so u to get majorly confused and so ruins the atmosphere.

• Budobepe commented  · 

Oh and the invites when going in with friends, we have to tell each other otherwise people miss the invite, not good

• Budobepe commented  · 

Yes, yes please fix this

• deadman31678 commented  · 

The left-most player on the winning team's name is always cut off the top of the screen as well

Feedback and Knowledge Base