I suggest you ...

Allow downed enemies to be finished off with a headshot

Downed enemies litter the battlefield. The support class would not suffer if you had to be in close range to execute a downed enemy. It was one of the best parts of killzone multiplayer and adds to the gritty, unforgiving atmosphere the game presents.

786 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steg567 commented  · 

I dont know if this was mentioned yet but maybe try something like only being able to finish off an enemy be meleing?

• OckTimbo commented  · 

I hope this means we get to see assassination make a return

• basrick2009 commented  · 

i tried this and it dont work but instead of 'puting them down' wait to see if someone comes to the rescue and take them down too..

• grbolivar commented  · 

Please DO NOT allow downed enemies to be finished off, it will make more difficult to the Insurgent to steal abilities than it is already now.

• XxLandSharkkxX commented  · 

This is not "completed." Its not the feature most of us want back. Very disappointed devs wont budge on this.

• buszuj commented  · 

What does it mean then? Will we or won't we be able to finish off the fallen enemies? Your (admin's) statement DOES NOT ADDRESS THE RAISED ISSUE!!!! GG SERIOUSLY, THE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS DECRESES DAY BY DAY, AND YOU TAKE 6 MOTHS TO ANSWER A SERIOUS ISSUE WITHOUT ACTUALLY ADDRESSING IT'S MAIN PROBLEM!

• timakov commented  · 

I have no words. what the problem is to make the option to finish off enemies. you can still create your zone of conflict. Or maybe you just do not care for the players?

• buszuj commented  · 

GG How are suppose to build up a proper fan base, when with each iteration of Killzone you change some of its most characteristic features.
        We get the idea, that you are doing your best to add more stuff, make the game more approachable to new players. But finishing off fallen enemies has become a hallmark of KILLZONE multiplayer.

• buszuj commented  · 

Review away!!! GG please!
        The game's name is KILLZONE, not SPAWNZONE, or GOGETYOURSELFACOFFEANDWAITFORREVIVEZONE!
        For crying out loud, finishing off fallen enemies was always one of the best features of the KZ world, it shows how brutal a war can be! You are lying there wounded, you grit you teeth and hope that a medic can get to you before a ******! Even though it's a sci-fi game I always felt that KZ is the best franchise to depict the hardness of warfare, don't take this away! Give us back some of that old school! Do it for the players, do it for yourself and last but not least.... do it for the VEKTA!

• buckwylder commented  · 

I agree 100 percent, the kill shot was sweet in previous Killzone games. I have added some feedback that actually could be related to this. In previous Killzone games, the enemy players head would explode when a headshot was achieved. I'm not trying to be morbid by suggesting the return of this feature, it just made the game gritty and unforgiving just like this killshot commentary. It really added a sense of "boom head shot" when achieved, you could really feel it when performing head shots as well as when receiving a head shot.

• XxLandSharkkxX commented  · 

If this is ever implemented I will come right back to playing.

• timakov commented  · 

tell us, please, will have the opportunity to finish off enemies? I'm thinking about selling the game.

• ToxicRain28 commented  · 

Its been almost 6 months since this idea was posted. don't get me wrong guys you do an amazing job with everything but I am biting my nails over this. Is there any expected time for this to come through? I miss the gritty play. medics and insurgent will do just fine if we are allowed to finish ppl off

• Mike_CHB commented  · 

Yes, please allow us to finish off the enemies!

• buszuj commented  · 

Just allow for finishing them off, and auto mute their headset for the time from dead to return to menu.

• SDF-Hawk-1 commented  · 

that is ******** if you can't take it where a medic does his job them play some other game. whine whine whine tough.

• hsotnas80 commented  · 

this should be implemented asap. Once this is done - you can add Assassination modes like KZ3.
        If you provide the means to kill a downed player - then you dont have to bother about downed players communicating the position of an enemy. If the opposition doesnt finish a downed player - then its fine if the position is given away.

• croken717 commented  · 

I'm for a bleed-out timer and execution via head-shot or melee EXCEPT in scenarios where the enemy was initially killed with a headshot or brutal melee. You should not be able to revive someone who was killed with a headshot or brutal melee.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base