Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • doobwandoobwan commented  · 

I've been waiting 8 months to get something for the money i paid upfront for killzone season pass even if it is worth the wait i will never purchase a killzone game again and will definitely not buy any more of there rip off !! add ons. I am seriously considering switching to xbox but I'm sure they will be playing all the same tricks.

• pit_bullet23pit_bullet23 commented  · 

@nicklukas111. I never lag on kzsf, i have 8mg download and 1.5 upload and kzsf runs very solid for me, maybe its your internet and not the game?

i dont agree with demanding anything from these devs, but i do agree with this post. This game is ALL we have! we dont have anything for next gen, bf4 is trash, ghosts is trash, Titanfall is boring.. Trust me this game will get very boring, very fast if we dont get more content! That is why the player count is so low, i know several ppl who love this game but have unlocked everything and rlly have nothing to play for. We need more guns and free kz2 and 3 maps remade in 1080p i would even pay for them! I have been using the same gun, same attachments, and playing the same 10 maps for almost 5 mos! we need more content or this game will die, its the truth! I really do love this game and its all I play but PLZZZZ guerilla games , plz give us Kz2 and 3 remade maps or even sell them to us with some guns and attachments, Next gen is so boring right now and kz is the only reason i turn on my ps4 =( and also I came to ps4 from xbox 360 and loving ps4 but kz is all thats good.

lmao, i just wana say this comment made me laugh... out loud

• TheDubinatorrTheDubinatorr commented  · 

the season pass clearly states coop horde but it isnt there , im really dissapointed

• sergeantawesomesergeantawesome commented  · 

I am very disappointed in the Insurgent DLC. Paying $20 for the season pass, or even the $10 that is a complete waste of money. Two new "abilities" and one of them is stealing other player's abilities. If I wanted those other abilities, I would play the other classes. Don't bother to put much time and effort into actually creating something unique, just give it everything every other class has.

• Classy_ReptilianClassy_Reptilian commented  · 

dude there's an expansion coming in April what did you expect a full expansion pack a week after launch?

• ropa-toropa-to commented  · 

All I can hear is "waaaah waaaah I want my new contents now!" Relax, it has only been 4 months and these things take time. Also £16 is cheap for six expansions, look at CoD, 6 expansions would be at least £60!

• KodevExKodevEx commented  · 

I do love the dev support but seeing new dlc every week that I'll never have sucks. I hope the season pass is worth it because it's the first season pass I ever bought and it will be judged on any future ones I may buy. And $2 for skins + $3 for voice packs are steep. Down them a dollar and their be reasonable.

• nicklukas111nicklukas111 commented  · 

i think we should be refunded for the lag factor, and for false advertizement

• LAYZE181LAYZE181 commented  · 

yeah i agree, i felt like 33 dollars went down the drain atm

• betrion-usbetrion-us commented  · 

Not wanting to step on anybody's toes here, but if you compare what you get with KZ against other shooters, there is no better deal than this! 20$ is not much to support the game a bit more, especially since you all knew what will that money get you, which is basically co-op MP. Giving the new maps to everybody is a great move and example for the whole industry.

• Farq-SFarq-S commented  · 

Whatever's included in the season pass better be more than some co-op maps because having seen a number of add-ons in Playstation Store not included in the season pass I'm also wondering what benefit there is in having it.

• chef_o_deathchef_o_death commented  · 

Agreed. How about some free skins or spotlight moves?

• sergeantawesomesergeantawesome commented  · 

Yeah, my $20 has been wasted. I would rather have a refund. My issue is the lack of support I have seen with this game, KZM, and KZ3. I do not feel confident that I will be playing this game much longer.

• wendterwendter commented  · 

Co op better be worth the wait or im selling and never coming back.Icant beleave how in the dark we are with any detals on the coop mode.

Feedback and Knowledge Base