I suggest you ...

All new Maps should be Remakes of KZ2 and 3 maps...

To be honest, I really don't want any brand new maps in Killzone Shadowfall. What I really want is for GG to bring back the best maps of Killzone 2 and 3 (2 Especially).

-Salaman Market (The best MP map I have ever played)
-Wasteland Bullet (The map on a moving train!)
-Southern Hills (The map where a Nuke would go off every 5 min!)
-Beach Head (The best map from Killzone 1 was beautiful in KZ2)
-Blood Gracht (Excellent close quarters corridor fighting)
-Akmir Snowdrift (Most played map of KZ3. We need a snowy map)
-Turbine Concourse SE-6 (Even without jetpacks this map would be fun with some tweaks. The EMP blast was awesome.)

So 7 maps may sound like a lot, but honestly I would rather have these 7 remakes than any of the new maps (Besides the 2 already being made). I think any other Killzone Vets out there will agree with me, and if Shadowfall is your first Kilzone, I HIGHLY recommend you look up some of these maps on youtube to see what you are missing...

1,020 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Captain_Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

73 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ASH_ufo commented  · 

all i need is Tharsis depot and Blood Gracht from kz2!!

• EL_DAMASO_r57 commented  · 

deathmatch clan tournaments in retro maps!!Akmir Snowdrift,Blood Gracht,Bulevar bilgarsk,frozen dam kz3 :D

• UR_GREAT_GRANDAD commented  · 

please GG keep in mind that some maps would be too big for 12 v 12, i mean kz2 was 32 players it had enough players to keep the action going around the whole map. Radec academy & Tharsis depot will be perfect as remakes from kz2 as they were smalll maps but no doubt kz2 had the best maps

• irtizahasan commented  · 

Yes please! I loved all of these maps and will bring a lot more longevity to the game for players/fans of the series

• Chaosxfate86 commented  · 

Akmir and Corinth Highway would be nice to have but I think a fresh experience would be better... All of those maps was fun then, I want maps that will be fun now. Nostalgia isn't everything, let the past be glorious and the future promising

• nox163 commented  · 

I want remakes of the kz 1-2, but I also want new maps (no remakes) for this game. Salamun Market would be amazing!! :-)

• Macio_82 commented  · 

Hey, DEV TEAM, good job with The Academy map. Now it's time for some non-CQB map, isn't it? ;) Pyrrhus Rise?

• BSprofile commented  · 

salamun and phyruss rise at NIGHT. it can be lit by the moon (if helghan has a moon?) and the petrusite leaking out of the torn up ground (like in the canyon and other shadow fall maps that are on helghan)

• towrider commented  · 

We need all cart killzone 2 on shadowfall please guérilla this is a good gift

• towrider commented  · 

it's a very good idea

• Macio_82 commented  · 

I beg your pardon, PROJECT_GUNGRAVE, but Remains map is nothing more than Bilgarsk Bulevard after Terracide... :/ But still there are some other maps which may improve the MP gameplay experience. I still have im my mind the Pyrrus Rise with collapsed bridges (after Terracide - there must be some impact on that) but with a massive GRAVITY WELLS coming out from the gap! Petrusite gravity wells are nice idea is campaign, so why not to use them in MP as well? ;) Instead of bridges, that is.

• PROJECT_GUNGRAVE commented  · 

Bulevar bilgarsk is a good map to remake in shadowfall

• sahloos commented  · 

that's exactly what we need and also we need need the map from kz2 readc academy

• Macio_82 commented  · 

Yeah, all the maps currently released are strongly CQB maps. I remember the times of Phyrrus Rising and Visari's Hammer (!) where people could play mid-range to long-range battles. Current maps are pretty claustrophobic, don't you think? Please, put some non-CQB maps again. :) It doesn't mean that KZ will became another BF/CoD shooter, don't be afraid of that. But it will release the new possibilities of all of this huge new scope of warfare. Keep it up, you're doing a great job there (awesome campaign, must say)!

• ggg5rezsdv commented  · 

Same idea here.
        All maps of KZ3 in a package, i will buy it in a heartbeat.(if not too expensiv)
        The best ones for me are :
        canal sanglant and congère d'akmir

• rrk09 commented  · 

I would love to see akmir snowdrift , blood gracht , bilgarsk boulevard on shadow fall.

• spiker7 commented  · 

Phyrrius Rising...

• Clerk13 commented  · 

Akmir bilgarsk phyruss all kick *** :-)

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base