I suggest you ...

Add more customisation for character in MP

The ability to add a more personal touch to your character. For example, in game emblem, a choice of uniform design/ colour, choice of armour sets...

1,149 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    glyn_y2k3glyn_y2k3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dakingof99dakingof99 commented  · 

You guys have to add this touch to the Killzone Vita because it will prove that we can the word out to get even inspiration to make another Killzone for the PVita so if you can the PsVita Users thank you

• markjokestarmarkjokestar commented  · 

I would like to see costume changes, not color changes. Changing colors can lead to blue helghast and would be a pain distinguishing friend or foe. However I would like to see costume changes, such as armor, helmets, arm pieces shoes, gloves, equipment, capes (for scout), etc. However keep it so that each class has it's own variety. Giving a support class that has the same helmet as the assault class, would make it difficult to tell which class is assault or support. So keep each clothing exclusive to different classes and have them fit with the persona of each class, such as support wearing heavy pieces of armor and bulky helmets, Assaults wearing, lighter armor, and slick helmets, and Scouts wearing darker clothing, capes, some sort of cool looking mask lol. I would love to see stuff like that.

• WofuljacWofuljac commented  · 

If you can't do this GG, than do it on the next KZ game.

• RawWilson1RawWilson1 commented  · 

@HORIOCIO I agree with you. Letting the players choose what kind of helmets, tops, bottoms, ect. would be much appreciated. We all will say 'thank you' 10,000 times over

• HORIOCIOHORIOCIO commented  · 

Beware of colors. I think we should not lose the essence of Red (Helghast) and blue (ISA), otherwise the game would seem a circus.

But I think you can choose or customize suits, helmets, etc..

• sniper_camper_01sniper_camper_01 commented  · 

Looks okay, about time. Finally you guys are sticking to schedule. Now stop working on emergency patches that nerf guns. The game felt balanced for a long time and now you guys are just messing it up by trying to make tweeks to every gun in the game. Let's face it, there will ALWAYS be people that cry about dying from a specific gun. ALWAYS. No matter how much you mess with it, there's no way to make everyone happy...

• WofuljacWofuljac commented  · 

It can be little things like changing colors, love to be a blue Helghast.

• killzonefan141killzonefan141 commented  · 

i agree putting character customization is a good idea in Killzone Shadow fall it makes the player confident about how there soldier looks for each class.Thank you Guerrilla Games

• cody28cowleycody28cowley commented  · 

diamond and gold guns like on black ops 2 ;) i love my diamond guns huni ;)

• LiamCDMLiamCDM commented  · 

Such a good idea, thanks for bringing it up. I hated cod ghosts but character customization was fun. If it is considered and we get an emblem editor, all I ask is that inappropriate emblems are banned. I saw too many swastika's and ***** emblems in bo2.

• Chaind_InsanityChaind_Insanity commented  · 

Bissy_89 brings a fantastic idea as well, this would enhance the experience that much more and give you another reason to shoot for the ribbons and challenges.

• Chaind_InsanityChaind_Insanity commented  · 

I too would LOVE to see customization. one of the reasons i picked up the game is i thought i was going to be able to run MP in a trenchcoat like in the "perfect day" trailer when the guy dressed as a HG comes out. Please incorporate this somehow in MP or really in the upcoming CO-OP DLC, that would be fantastic.

• HowlTheIncubusHowlTheIncubus commented  · 

Customization makes everything better, would love to make people awe at my glory, Make you unlock them through challenges like avatars.

• SEBXDXDXD18SEBXDXDXD18 commented  · 

Sean, i think that camos for your gun would be too different from the killzone image its individuality is something that other games lack, that what makes it better its a different game and is still a good one. Thats why i think the personalization of characters would be better because it would still killzone.

• MesaSeanMesaSean commented  · 

It sounds silly but gun customization would be great. I say silly as CoD has a ton of that with gun camo's to unlock or even purchase. Custom emblems also would be great for weapons as well as the player card. More incentive to complete gun challenges and keep it fresh once all attachments are unlocked.

• SEBXDXDXD18SEBXDXDXD18 commented  · 

Og i think they could make the past uniforms a statement of rank the higher ur lvl the more uniforms/skins u would have

• og_JoyDivisionog_JoyDivision commented  · 

not so much this but perhaps uniforms from previous killzones, ISA & HGH alike.

Feedback and Knowledge Base