I suggest you ...

Region Servor

I'm French player !
Since the quality connection is displayed , i've never seen a french servor !
I want dedicated servor to play with my friends and players from my country only !
We always suffer for lagging ; also we love the game but it bring no fun anymore cause the poor connection quality !
Decidicated servor have a cost but we all pay for PSN+ now and we require decicated servor which calculate quality connection and redistribute egal ping for each in the country (local servor in the country)
The game was pretty better at its beginning, more updates more connection are stinking !!!

Make it for your fans !

Thanks

102 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Psytonik shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  jeroen.roding@guerrilla-games.com responded  · 

We are constantly looking into new server options. As it looks now we are looking into adding a Central USA server and keeping an eye on servers in Europe.

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LiamCDM commented  · 

Can you also place servers in Canada? Several people I know at school play Killzone.

• cody28cowley commented  · 

pucho killit learn to go on a killsprree. learn not to *****. nd look frenchman. i play with a few french guys okay. they added me nd i got them in clan why ??? simple they shot me they made my games hard to win ! nd the got 2 kds lol ;) nd yet you are mouhing lol. they had no trouble impressing me to get in rave lol. wich people say it a zerge clan but we got seven peeps with 2 kds. we got 9 people with 2 or better win loss. nd any member u say is ****. well i will have you for it !! okay loves as they called medics nd they called players because they try over nd over they try lol wich i say is better then u girls

look pucho get a 30 killspree or better lol. nd look i need know how i report this forum lol. posting a insult to my country lol nd my clan. rodm nd hate what a joke. there videos of both of your clans rage quitting against me lol ;) like i saud i join my usa friends when they ask for help against you dogs lol i come running to vs you mouths. nd what happens you all run away tails between your legs :) vydean the worst lol. tranc3freak lol thought i invited him how sad. he has nothing stats nd cant play save his life. i only invite beastly players. u say u good but why is it u party up in groups of 8 lol. nd we still win in oour groups of 4 lol nd normally it is 2 rave superstars with 2 rave medics lol nd yet u all the best nd we win :) why u ask. maybe because we dont run lol nd well i play with alot of newbs that on my friends list. i helping them against **** sniffers like hate nd rodm lol nd well i still win :) **** i join games 0 to 3 it ends up 5 to 3 no brag lol. nd u have people like kill u latah omg what a mouth. i so good my stats are that ****** nd i always partied up in huge groups lol i got vid me alone against them all out shot every member of there team by 5 kills or more expect rips he was 6 up on me lol. oh nd rips is rave haha it takes a usa raver to put down the best the rest the girls got shut out lol ;) oh nd i sick off bang cj nd that the losers. leaving missions why the killed to much. yet come straigjt back then bang leaves comes back. i killed the peasent that many times he kept leaving and coming back. u girls mouth bout my clan. but from where i it nd my friends who sit here having drink watching me play see me staggering about drunk wasting all u fools lol its toooooo easy lol

• MortarCombat11C commented  · 

Hey pucho friend me, let's kick that clans sorry ***, and cody, learn English bro, reading your comments gave me a headache, for real

• xWhiteGodx commented  · 

>Little girls arguing on a forum for feedback.

Please stop this.

@OP: I think it'd be nice, but then it'd segregate what small community there is. I find myself playing against the same players a lot of the time and I'd not like everything to be split off.

• iena999 commented  · 

Thanks for Timakov your consent, I read your comments from veteran killzoniano, but I think sony \ guerrilla currency of this game only the monetary aspect. of iena999

• pucho-killit commented  · 

Did u show everyone did your friends the screenshot of my connection quality? I doubt it. Just like u won't say what ur speed is because it's terrible. Ur sad Cody. I don't care what u think you have recorded of me. I have your whole rave clan on 2 separate games (which we stomped u in by the way) and you all are teleporting and twitching from ur lag switches. I will be posting it for the whole Killzone community to see. Everyone else can decide for themselves who the cheater is. Your a joke buddy. An absolute joke. You couldn't even win against us with a lag switch at ur fingertips. That's pathetic. Ur a disgrace to the online community and should be banned. Stay tuned for the videos PROVING u and ur clan r a FARSE

and also moderator i will be reporting you to playstation for letting the post up bout the stringray and hole in chest. that is a ***** at a australian hero who died by a stingray striking his chest and u let it on your forum. its disgusting and disrespectful also it is classed as a hate crime yes ? attacks on a persons ethic culture !!??

and atleast i can get a kill in online games without slowing down my net ! lol i laughing as i read this because i showed so many people the recording of u saying u slow down your internet. quoting u because u get kills easier ! dont know how that works but onya mate blame me for what u said yourself u do in a lublic match for everyone to here. look every1 ******** bout me iv been wrecked by id by 12 rodm members clanned up bye some uk clan by top clan nd i dont get on here saying oh they killed me by lagging. poor excuse as even if it was it works both ways dont it mate so equal yes i hate how sometimes u have to put a full halve clip of a m82 into 1 person but **** it probally people like u doing what ever u was talking bout. cheers ya,all and lordvydean mate yes you are good. but poor king mate she a girl nd well i soft to i dont like people fighting with me i want friends not enemys but u know. and to oww nah cant say sorry toooo funny ;)

u lose to me all the time you sook. and who the moderator of this site ?? as i have a game recording where pucho-killit is talking about slowing down his internet u know pucho when i spat it with u and u deleted me i record most my games and i recorded the 1 where you say u slow down your net on purpose !!! so say i lag switch cool. i play with my usa friends who invite me to vs u who is always pub stomping ! yes i have pub stomped alot. but more then halve my games are alone mate as killzone so small alot people would have seen mewin alot alone by myself. get it lol and yet u mouth and mouthn mate if i lagging for u u lagging for me it how it works isnt it mate lol stop rage quitting and take the negative kd u diserve lol u never play alone as u cant win alone nd i still laughing bout your mate saying his kd so good lol maybe better then mine but he didnt relise engrave had 2min kd he soon said i wasnt talking to u lol lol

I don't need a sting ray to put a hole in YOUR chest MATE

U put it best, go back to COD and take ur lag switch with u, MATE

fan base lol you send hate mail to how many people pucho ? and i play it alot nore then you my boy and i seriously will leave and go back to cod my ping was fine. i play cod with players world wide so why not killzone. better servers and less raging sookie sore losers is what the game neds. i sick and tired of sore losers. and stop sending me hate mail i dont want it and dont need it u and lordyvydean got a draw and u own ud lol we won four before you got the draw one 1 after yet u own us for one draw lol plus the hate mail is funny well was now its really sad

pucho-killit u was on my friends list u joined my games till i kicked your bum in a game then you send me hate mail why ? ill tell you you are a sore loser. i joined on my friend who is in east coast so f you doggy okay. if they make it so i cant play with ny friends i going back to cod. u did not get most kills you have never out scored me you or lordvydean thats why you send me hate mail like a girl my net was fine so i think it was just you. you and lordvydean are the only players to complain. why because u are not good u think u are when u all grouped up but alone u nothing. in groups u good alone u do rage quit u do send hate mail. i have proof of both

• LiamCDM commented  · 

Good idea! I'm Canadian and lag for me is a HUGE concern. I can't even imagine how bad it is for you. :(

Lag is a HUGE problem when people play outside their region. I live on East Coast US and I am constantly getting bad ping as soon as foreigners join in my lobby. One clan in particular always joins East Coast US WHEN THEY RESIDE IN AUSTRALIA!!! This should not be allowed and is a form of CHEATING!!

The guilty party in question is the RaVe clan and the leader
        cody28cowley is the one that joins people in the US and brings all his clan mates into the room to have an unfair advantage due to lag.

Today I was playing in East Coast US, as I always do. I had a round trip time of 47ms. cody28cowley and clan joined and my ping SKYROCKETED to 118ms!!

I finish the game as I do not like to quit and take a loss, or give cheaters like these the satisfaction of seeing me quit. I ended the round with the most kills (39 on 24player Warzone in the Forest)
        After the match was over, I left the server and checked my connection quality at the title screen an lo and behold, I was back at my usual 47ms round trip time.

Players like codey28cowley should not be able to play on servers on the other side of the planet from where they reside, and if they do so, the server should kick them for having such a poor connection.

As I stated earlier, this is a form of cheating and to me, is just as bad as using a lag switch. This should NOT be allowed to continue, and in all actuality, is ruining the Multiplayer for all those that follow rules and play fair!

So please, PLEASE, GG DONT LET THIS CONTINUE OR YOU WILL LOSE A TON OF YOUR FAN BASE!!!
        Thank you for listening and I hope you do something to resolve this issue VERY soon!!

• demonsgalore commented  · 

I want this for Germany as well. Let player hosting the game always causes huge lags. Peer to peer gaming is very outdated. I always have to connect to UK with 40ms and every UK guy has an advantage over me that's ******* lame... Please GG do something!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base