I suggest you ...

Return stun to its orginal state

Please take it back. It is far too op now as it jerks your aim in a direction giving you almost 0 chance to battle back. People complained before the change saying it was OP and now that it jerks your aim it is far beyond OP.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DehMuffinMan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kandracar commented  · 

I think it is good as it is now. The class needs this ability to be of a similar standinf to other abilities being used by other players.

• thAnAtos2126 commented  · 

I think it's fine. I've managed to get kills even from a distance while stunned, it's not that bad. Besides if you really were stunned like that in real life (soldier or not) I doubt any of you guys would be able shoot and kill an enemy while your shocked with all that energy.

• BluuDz_ commented  · 

yes fix this, evo gets very mad

• lock_groove commented  · 

I get killed all the time after stunning people with the Assault stun, their guns don't point at the ceiling or floor. I'd say it's closer to being underpowered than overpowered.

• antaganon commented  · 

Stunt is not OP, you need to be very close to the target to stunt him, so if I am gonna risk myself to stunt somebody, at least make it worth it giving me a high change of getting the kill after stunning the enemy. Also, a stunt can save my life if I encounter a enemy face to face (and if I am able to activate the ability fast), if the enemy's aim is not jerked then the stunt is worthless, as all the enemy has to do is hold R2 and just kill me, if he already got me on sight just before being stunted.

• antaganon commented  · 

Stunt is not OP, you need to be very close to the target to stunt him, so if I am gonna risk myself to stunt somebody, at least make it worth it giving me a high change of getting the kill after stunning the enemy. Also, a stunt can save my life if I encounter a enemy face to face (and if I am able to activate the ability fast), if the enemy's aim is not jerked then the stunt is worthless, as all the enemy has to do is hold R2 and just kill me, if he already got me on sight just before being stunted.

• agentleman123 commented  · 

I feel like its fine where it is. the aim jerk is the only reason I use stun blast for assault as it can help when an enemy is charging you for a melee kill. maybe have it jerk only if the enemy is looking at the stun emitter (assault class, stun drone, Taser)

• book_keeper420 commented  · 

They did make it overpowerful with that last update.

I enjoyed how it as to begin with when it just overloaded your ocular nerve and ear drums but to make it completely change which direction you are aiming guarantees death 10/10 times.

At least before it was about a 30/70 chance of fighting back and then being able to retreat to regain health!

• kilocan commented  · 

Exactly GG, stop making stupid changes thinking no one will notice. The stunt of the assault class is now completely OP. Why the **** let the stun even more powerful? In a confrontation with a player with the assault class you've usually lost by having the least powerful weapon and now you have the field of view shifted up or down! WTF! The deviation is acceptable in the sight of the scout skills class because the guns are not automatic and require more precision, but it is not fair to have the vision shifted on confrontation against a class that already has the best weapons (Rumbler and Keyser). Please GG, revert this change. More on the subject: http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/new-stun/td-p/1542922/highlight/false

• timakov commented  · 

Stun work well in past. finish making the game worse.

Feedback and Knowledge Base