Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SkyNet002mxSkyNet002mx commented  · 

Add KZ1 with the KZ3's graphics engine! And add dossiers in all three games detailing all the story :)

• SummerDude202SummerDude202 commented  · 

They should also make KZ1, KZ liberation and KZ mercenary playable on PS4. But I would love to play Killzone 1 in the classic (PS2) retro graphics on PS4 with multiplayer. I loved Killzone 1 on PS2!

• UR_GREAT_GRANDADUR_GREAT_GRANDAD commented  · 

yes please, speacially with killzone 2 multiplayer being exactly the same way it was on ps3, best online game i played in my life!

• Doctor811Doctor811 commented  · 

Remastered for PS4 oh yes and Killzone SF Multiplay for Download

• Max1mumXtr3m3Max1mumXtr3m3 commented  · 

It would be awesome if they came with the remastered versions of 2 & 3. They will probally become available through PS Now though.

• pinche_666pinche_666 commented  · 

GET KZ2 ONLINE FOR USA UP AND RUNNING.!!!!!!!!!!!!
        THAT'S WHAT NEED TO GET DONE.
        sERVERS ARE DOWN ,INCREDIBLE THAT IN USA PEOLE CAN'T PLAY A GAME MADE HERE.
        SHAME ON YOU PSN AND GUERRILLA

• Aqua911Aqua911 commented  · 

kz2 warzone is the best ever. pistol matches is AWESOME!!!

• lowrider666lowrider666 commented  · 

Kz2 best game ever made!!!!!Upgrade it to Ps4 yes its got to be done.

• pb0yd1pb0yd1 commented  · 

2 would make business sense ,why its KZ2 simple.

• canadas1483canadas1483 commented  · 

And also bring back the killzone 3 ability layout, or kz2 with one change: option to the tac get recon like in kzsf, ****** would then have motion detecters,only 2 could be used at time. witch would only be for marksman class, and work as opens enemys On MAP WHO are with in 9f or so. Just to surve as warning. And would continue to not show on recon and cover others on recon. If it was killzone 3 take the sta away and no other assault or machine gun added. Or 3 type of ****** r, or 2 sr and shotgun. As for side arms stay same

• Nw32173Nw32173 commented  · 

And give us more of Radec

• BSprofileBSprofile commented  · 

I'd say GG should only remaster the "objectively better" game. KZ2 won a LOT more awards than KZ3 so the choice would be obvious. Plus it's "darker" and more "killzone" than KZ3 as well.

They wouldn't even have to remaster the entire game. i would be completely happy if they only remastered the multiplayer component KZ2. Or they could do both games but only the multiplayer components. i mean the campaigns were cool but multiplayer is what we "really" want, right?

• Nw32173Nw32173 commented  · 

Give us more of Colonel Radec!

• mitoand9bmitoand9b commented  · 

KZ2-3 WITH WORKING ONLINE!!

• Mercenary1000Mercenary1000 commented  · 

Yes,you spoke my mind id be very happy to buy them again. Mainly because shadow fall felt toned down with the violence,gritty-ness. Plus death animations are little to none compared to KZ2 and 3. Guerrilla if your reading you'll be doing your fans a great gesture, if you were to make remastered versions of KZ2 and 3. And patch in the violence and more death animations.

• ironakironak commented  · 

Killzone 2 HD would be pure epicness.

• chip-head-149chip-head-149 commented  · 

Okay so kz3 is my favorite ps3 title, and I play it a lot in 3d so I need 3d working on the ps4 as well

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base