I suggest you ...

ADD THE M4 REVOLVER,VC32 ****** RIFLE,STA-3 LIGHT MACHINE GUN,VC21 BOLTGUN AND VC1 FLAMETHROWER FOR THE NEW WEAPON PACK IN THE NEXT DLC

1. The Marksman Class needs a good bolt action ****** rifle . All the rifles in the Marksman Class are semi-auto and the LS70 FORS is a cannon , the reload takes to much time and it's far from a bolt action ****** rifle
2. The Support Class needs an accurate LMG with a high fire rate like the STA-3 Light Machine Gun . The STA4 STOVA has good accuracy but it lacks high fire rate and although the VNS12A PURGER is highly accurate and has an excellent fire rate it has a short spin up time and it's not ideal for head to head situations
3. The M4 REVOLVER , VC21 BOLTGUN AND VC1 FLAMETHROWER were three of the best weapons in KZ3 and i will very much like the KZ players to be able to use them again or even be able to experience them for the first time

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VIRUS-303 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ITakeUSoulNow commented  · 

Virus is right man u guys need to bring more guns in killzone more guns mean more FUN im getting pretty tied of the same guns over and over. most ppl always use the same guns cus thers not really much to chose between.. am i the only 1 who wants the LS57 Sumabchine gun back man that gun is EPIC.. like 4 real thers so many guns u can make to make this game so much fun . we need more LMGS. man u guys also need to put a rocket lacunher in this game. like come on.. this game is going to be EPIC imgine the Caos imagine the war just imagine all those new guns put in the game. **** its gonna be TOTAL WAR! U GUYS NEED TO DO IT... we need this man. i love this game. .. man u guys can make it even more badass with all those new guns.. also i would love to see maps like the good old days do u guys remember when u played on the maps if u lose and objective as the def our if u won the objective as the attackr u would move on to another part of the map and u would keep on doing that till u win if the def.. cant hold the attacker back the move on 2 the next part of the map u remember that and if the attacker cant get to hes objective in time the def won and u did not see the rest of the map. like Battlefield the more obejtive u desroy the bigger the map got u destroy a and b then u move towatds C AND D u know what i mean just play killzone 3 u get what im talking abourt.. but in killzone today its just 1 big map and u fight its cool i like it. but man the gameplay and the style on killzone 3 was way better. if u can put all that in this new game.. u going to sell more copies then u ever tought this game is going to be EPIC!!

• Clonati commented  · 

i disagree with everything but i do whant a flame thrower in the game....so put some NEW GUNS SOME NEW HOT STUFF AAAAAANNNDDDDDD THE FLAME THROWER!!!!!!!!

• armageddon012 commented  · 

Though i'll love to have that old M4 Revolver back. its just kinda broken since it only take two shots to kill easy. And my lord, the VC32 was my favorite, but everyone got annoyed by the one shot one killer with 6 rounds into it. the STA-3 Light Machine gun is broken... period. VC21 and VC1 is out of the picture if you plan Killzone 2 DLC packs, super overpowered. Guerrilla Games wanted to make this game fair as possible without resulting over broken guns back in the past.

Feedback and Knowledge Base