I suggest you ...

add brutal execute feature.

Tactically, you should aim for the head to prevent enemy from reviving. But if you don't get the head shot, you should have to come up to the downed enemy and have an animation to brutally execute them, putting you in a vulnerable position while you do that. Players could save him and get points, or you get extra points for executing. Executing could be to snap his neck or gouge eyes. Players would have to choose whether or not to execute as it would make them vulnerable and have to clear the area first.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WoW_RemotionWoW_Remotion shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chaosxfate86Chaosxfate86 commented  · 

This is a great idea! Now all it takes is one support to rez a whole room in a matter of seconds... I don't know how many times I've been on a 4 or higher kill streak just for one guy to rez a bunch of guys I just put in the dirt just to have them back on thier feets taking me out before I can finish reloading! And add a cd of at least 30 secs.... The support class has enough tools anyways way more then any other class and most of the time why more effective! Try playing against a team that has eight or more playing support

• provocation4provocation4 commented  · 

+1 i like this, just like in killzone mercenary

Feedback and Knowledge Base