Feature additions and Ideas

This forum is for the players to ask for features, improvements and suggest other cool ideas.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Separate the support in Technictian (Can be for next game if not possible now)

The support now is waaaay to versetile with the m82 the **** OP turrets and air drones. SOOOO. give the turrets to the technictian and the support drones to the SUPPORT. This already balances it out a little bit.
    As a must have ability give the revive drone to the medic and the support give them a Spawn becon. NO ONE EVER FREGGIN USES A SPAWN BEACON so make it forced.
    As guns for the meddic make some new things (remembering this could be a paid DLC or for a NEXT GAME). As abilities for the medic. GIve them a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • 0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • hardcore intercept

A hard core intercept mode. The longer you last the harder it gets.
        so say at 10 you start seeing support drones at 15 you start seeing heavy troopers with miniguns at 20 you see soldiers with jetpacks and at 30 you see a helghast exo or drop ship or something
        plus it would be cool if you could add more unlocks for each class that have challenges such as survive x mins and destroy x heavy soldiers ect.

0 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 2 65 66 67 69 Next →
        • Don't see your idea?